Sunday, October 4, 2009

A BLOG IS BORN!

I CREATED MY BLOG TODAY!
October 4th, 2009
I thought of 100 topics that I could write about in my first post. I figured it wasn't officially a blog until it had a post. So, instead of jumping in feet first, I thought I would just celebrate the birth. The birth of my new hobby. My BLOG.

My best friend Michelle has had her own blog for about a year now. It has been a wonderful window into her life that has allowed all her friends and family across the miles to keep up to date on her life. It has inspired me to start one of my own and with her help my blog is born!

I hope you will all enjoy the tales and stories about my life, travels, hobbies, interests and of course a photographs. I hope this hobby stays around for a while and doesn't end up in the basement of past hobbies...

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on the birth of your baby blog! I LOVE your TITLE! It suits you perrrfectly!I can't wait to watch it grow, and to get to go along with you on all your adventures via blog roll. What I now about Kelly is that she has a way with winning contests, she likes staying in luxery hotels and finding deals on designer goods. She frequents NYC OFTEN to take in shows, meet celebs, walk red carpets and of course to dine in high style. She EVEN has champers dates with Patrick at Tiffany's - seriously - whose life would you want to read about more?

    Welcome to the hobby that will never become a basement dweller.

    XXX
    Mother Ship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mother Ship! I couldn't have created it without your help!

    ReplyDelete